This is the first in a series of health talks that I’ll be doing on “Head to Toe” Fitness starting with the Brain. (thank you Sharone Franzen, LAc of Blue Willow Acupuncture for coming up with that clever name!)
Here are a few of my favorite Brain Fitness ‘smart supps’
RNA (Ribonucleic Acid)
- Contains blueprint for cellular renewal and reduce the effects of cellular damage.
- For brain’s confused systems of movement (excess driving and flying) –a stress to the cerebellum. (Thank you Laura and Marie for sharing this cool tip)
- Consider it as a vegetarian substitute for any pmg
- TBI, neuropathy, seizures, epilepsy, stroke
- Neuroplex is for the nervous system. whole desiccated hypothalmus, whole desiccated anterior pituitary and whole desiccated spleen
- Spleen connects the nervous system to the immune system. The brain communicates with the spleen to regulate immune functioning. “It may be more effective to take advantage of the central nervous system to control cells of the spleen,”
Here’s a recent text from Dr. Mia Curcuruto of Breathe Health Center in Daly City regarding my recommendations of Neuroplex:
Lumiel Kim LAc gave me this really cool tip for Neurotrophin PMG –
Kim’s comment: As a Vegetarian option to any of our protomorphogens, use Ribonucleic Acid (RNA) – considered “cousin” to PMGs
Please stay tuned-more ‘smart supps’ and Brain Fitness information are coming your way in my next email! If you have any questions or need further information about brain fitness or the smart supplements mentioned, feel free to contact me. I’m here to help!