The Beauty of Bone Protein
Our current understanding is that Arthritis results from infection, trauma, degenerative changes, and metabolic disturbances. A new perspective is that all forms of arthritis are infectious in nature- either in the acute or chronic stage.
Infectious arthritis occurs when bacteria, viruses, or other organisms (aka stealth pathogens) get into the synovial fluid and multiply- causing infection, swelling, and inflammation. Other culprits of infectious arthritis include infected teeth/gums, wounds, insect bites, and animal-related diseases. These changes in the synovial fluid will cause pain regardless of age.
In my webinar “Arthritis & Joint Fitness” learn about a new perspective on arthritis and nutritional care. Discover how stealth pathogens can cause arthritis and how to support all types of arthritis with the right products. This webinar is perfect for healthcare professionals looking for a fresh take on arthritis treatment and joint health.
A Few Key Takeaways:
- The most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and septic or inflammatory arthritis. Gout is the most common type of inflammatory arthritis.
- Synovial fluid is a shock absorber to our joints, supplies nutrients, removes waste from our joints, and allows for smooth movement.
- All forms of arthritis may be infectious in nature and linked to infectious arthritis.
- Medications typically used to treat arthritis can also affect hearing.
- Artemisinin Complex by MediHerb is a product that supports all types of arthritis, including infective arthritis.
Kim’s Tip for Pets
Here’s a cool tip on why raw bone protein is so valuable to humans and our pets alike: