Saturday June 13th 9:00AM – 1:00PM (PST) & Sunday June 14th 9:00AM – 1:00PM (PST)
Includes 8 CE’s for Chiropractic and LAc California Only
Cost: $49 to attend online course (additional $25 for CE credit)
In this brand new seminar for 2020 Dr. Agger will teach…
The neuro-endocrine-immune pathways which most modern day clinical nutritionists, or busy clinicians do not fully understand, in ways that you can understand.
- Attendees will learn the physiology, pathophysiology and neurophysiology of inflammation
- Learn clinical nutrition, diet, herbal medicine and bodywork protocols based on the most recent research and clinical applications in resolving inflammatory disorders.
- Clinical decisions you must make when applying nutritional healing to autoimmune, chronic inflammation, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, chronic IBS, endothelial stress, prolonged brain fog, cases.
- Master the role of nutrition in inflammation modulation in anxious and depressed patients.
- Master the endocannabinoid, endothelial and digestive systems role in inflammation, the resolving phases of inflammation.
- Peer reviewed studies and real world case studies equipping you with what you need to know to master these systems.
- Practice and patient management pearls on handling the inflamed patient.
Dr. Agger will also take some time to talk over some of the very latest cases he is experiencing during this time and the outcomes.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.