Saturday, September 12th 9:00AM – 1:00PM (PST) & Sunday, September 13th 9:00AM – 1:00PM (PST)
Cost: $79 to attend online course (additional $25 for CE credit)
This engaging two-day seminar will focus on creating order in clinical decision making and delivery by addressing 5 key areas necessary for success in the modern nutrition-based practice. Dr. Agger illuminates a systems approach which results in superior health outcomes in your patients’ lives.
He will cover the following 5 key points:
- Identifying and Addressing Inflammation – Learn a systems approach to identifying and correcting inflammation through nutritional, herbal, dietary and structural (physical and physiological) strategies.
- Correction and Strengthening – Metabolic processes and Clinical tests to guide our decision making, creating endurance and direction beyond symptom reduction with specific nutritional protocols.
- Brain and Neurodegeneration – How to assess, evaluate, and address neurodegeneration and age-related brain burden with nutritional/herbal protocols, exercise, and diet. Understand microglial modulation, cortical spreading depression, neurotransmitter modulation, and autoimmune disorders.
- Life Repair – Assessing and addressing the patients’ genetic burdens. How to create engagement and formulate robust nutritional protocols that support your combined health goals.
- Supportive Care – Differentiating basic support and specific plans for your patients. Guiding patients through the process – meeting patients’ goals, educating, setting expectations, communicating the value of your services, changing attitudes and habits for both doctor and patient success.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining via Zoom.